Shipping & Handling and Delivery Details
*Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, you may experience longer than usual delivery time.
Shipping and handling charges are determined by the amount of your total order after any deductions and are calculated before taxes. All orders are subject to verification but not to special offers.
Canadian Shipping Addresses:
Code Love Lingerie uses Canada Post when shipping within Canada.
To get your shipping status with Canada Post, please visit www.canadapost.ca and enter the tracking number provided on your shipping confirmation.
||Shipping and Handling Charge
||Approximate Delivery Time
||Standard Shipping & Handling
||Vary by shipment weights and locations, please see checkout for shipping rate*
||4-7 business days from the time the order leaves our warehouse**
|Any Amount |
|Express Shipping & Handling |Unavailable
||Please note that Express Shipping has been temporarily disabled due to COVID-19 related delivery delays
* Code Love occasionally offers special promotions to our customers. Special promotions may include free or discounted flat rate shipping & handling offers or discounts on select items. Our special promotions may be advertised on our website, our social networking websites or in our email newsletter.
**Standard shipping & handling in certain remote areas may take up to 13 business days.
International Shipping Addresses:
Code Love Lingerie offers international shipping to these countries: United States, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Netherland and United Kingdom.
Undeliverable Packages & Incorrect Addresses
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund.
- We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
Why Was My Package Undeliverable?
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the carrier or the unintended recipient typically returns the package to us. This is not always the case so please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order. Please contact us to remove an outdated or incorrect address.
Other Address Problems.
In rare cases, the address label becomes illegible during the shipping and handling process, or the carrier makes a mistake and leaves the package at a different address than that printed on the label.
Failed Delivery Attempts.
Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package.
Refused by Recipient.
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
Shipping & Handling Restrictions
- Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected.
- Your privacy is important to us and our discreet packaging ensures that you are the only one getting excited by the parcel - to others it may look a little boring. Package contents are never displayed on the outer label for orders shipping within Canada.